· Trips will be limited to 20 vehicles of 2 groups consisting of 10 vehicles & 1 trip leader per group
· For > 10 vehicles on a trip a second Trip Leader will need to volunteer if a 2nd group: they will leave 30 minutes after the first group
· Trip registration & queries are to be referred to the VP 4WD Training & Activity/ Trip Co-ordinator
· To register for a trip a person will need to be a current financial member of the VP 4WD club and have provided a “4WD basis 2: operate and maintain a 4WD vehicle certificate” to the VP 4WD Training & Activity Co-ordinator unless a visitor (Refer below)
· A trip cut-off date 1 week prior to the trip will apply if in sufficient participants have registered ans this time the meeting point will be provided to attendees
Visitors attending Trips
Visitors are welcome to attend any of the trips on the VP 4WD Schedule up to a limit of 2 trips after which time they will need join the club and provide a “4WD basis 2: operate and maintain a 4WD vehicle certificate”.
Interested parties can contact the Training & Activity Co-ordinator on 0413 482 799 to discuss their attendance.
Please refer to the VP 4WD Club calendar for further information